Industry participation in our department ensures that our graduates are developing strengths in line with present-day challenges and establishes a communication pipeline that informs our department’s advanced research. This constructive relationship guides our growth strategy and reinforces our position as a top school in the nation. Your company can become an involved industry partner in a number of ways.
- Sponsor Research »
- Interested in discussing new research? You’ll find an overview of our facilities posted online along with a summary of research programs conducted in our labs. To discuss a specific project, please contact Chair Professor Kristi Morgansen.
- Sponsor a Capstone Project »
- Our students crave real-world opportunities to explore their field. Sponsored Senior Capstone projects allow companies to work with a dedicated group of students on a focused design/build project over two terms. Please visit the College of Engineering's Capstone Program to learn more about sponsoring an A&A Capstone Project.
- Adopt a Club »
- We have several active student clubs that welcome industry participation. Occasionally there are time or material costs that rely on sponsor support and strategic fundraising. Donate to our student club endowment or get in touch with the student officers to learn how you might become an active, featured sponsor.
- Host a Student Tour »
- We coordinate offsite industry tours at least once a month. If you would like to invite a group of 10-20 students to tour your facility during the school year, please contact our Chair Professor Kristi Morgansen to discuss schedule and logistics.
- Get into the UW Engineering Career Center »
- The Career Center @ Engineering is proud to be your link to students across 10 departments in the UW College of Engineering. We are a full-service office that works in conjunction with the central UW Career Center to coordinate job postings, on-campus interviews and technical talks. We also manage the Engineering Internship Program, providing you with top students who serve as a steady source of future hires. Want to hire A&A Students? Post a job to the Handshake database and email our undergraduate adviser to let us know you want it promoted within the department.
Interested in learning more? Join our mailing list to receive department news and hear more about about upcoming networking events.