The William E. Boeing Department of Aeronautics & Astronautics is looking forward to celebrating with its Class of 2023!
On Thursday, June 8, 2023 (5:30 pm Pacific Time), the Department of Aeronautics & Astronautics will celebrate the class of 2023 at Kane Hall 120 here on the UW campus. We will also stream the event for friends and family who can not attend.
[UW Commencement is a separate event. Visit the UW Commencement page for those details and registration.]
COVID reminders for you and your guests
- Stay home if you're sick. It's hard when there is much to celebrate, but it’s important.
- We will be following state protocols at the time of the event.
5:15 pm - Be There, Be Dressed.
Arrive in your cap and gown. Your guests may start to find their seats.
5:30 pm - Start.
The ceremony will start promptly at 5:30 pm.
Graduation tickets will be released in late May after students complete exit surveys.
We will have a livestream of the ceremony on YouTube: https://youtube.com/uwaeroastro
Arrival & Check-In
- Participating students do not need a ticket (only guests need tickets).
- Students will be directed to check in upon arrival to receive your name card and line-up order.
- Leave backpacks and bags in the car.
- Students are expected to wear business casual attire under their gowns.
- Graduates will walk across the stage, which includes a few stairs up and down. Choose shoes according to your comfort and confidence.
In the ticketing process, you can indicate if you or your guests need accessible accommodations.