Excellence, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Collaboration, Innovation, Integrity, Community
In the William E. Boeing Department of Aeronautics & Astronautics:
- We promote excellence in education, research and service.
- We are committed to a welcoming culture that actively promotes the academic, professional and personal well-being of all members of the community regardless of individual background.
- We apply standards and expectations equitably to all members of our community.
- We practice respectful, ethical conduct at all times.
- We practice the highest standards of safety in all activities and spaces.
- We recognize, respect and defend the dignity of all members of our community.
- We remove barriers and practice behavior to ensure the academic, professional and personal well-being of all members of our community.
We will catalyze aerospace engineering education and research to innovate collaborative solutions for a more sustainable and just world.
Our strategic plan 2022-2026 (in process)
Access our current draft of our strategic plan with our Pillars (Holistic Education, Research, Community) and our Year One goals.