Our Values and Educational Objectives
In the William E. Boeing Department of Aeronautics & Astronautics:
- We promote excellence in education, research and service.
- We are committed to a welcoming culture that actively promotes the academic, professional and personal well-being of all members of the community regardless of individual background.
- We apply standards and expectations equitably to all members of our community.
- We practice respectful, ethical conduct at all times.
- We practice the highest standards of safety in all activities and spaces.
- We recognize, respect and defend the dignity of all members of our community.
- We remove barriers and practice behavior to ensure the academic, professional and personal well-being of all members of our community.