MS, Aerospace Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Madras
BTech, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Professor Narang-Siddarth's research focuses on aspects of dynamic modeling, control and safety assurance problems unique to autonomous aerospace vehicles. Her work involves studying complex system behaviour governed by ordinary and partial differential equations that span across multiple temporal scales. Professor Narang-Siddarth's current sponsored research projects include continuation based trim and stability analysis for airworthiness certification, automatic verification of nonlinear systems without numerical time simulations, development of computationally efficient space object trajectory propagation algorithms and nonlinear control of hypersonic technologies.
- Narang-Siddarth, Anshu and Valasek, John, "Nonlinear Time Scale Systems in Standard and Nonstandard Forms: Analysis and Control", SIAM, 2014, xvi +219 pages, ISBN 978-1-611973-33-4, http://bookstore.siam.org/dc26/.
- NSF CAREER Award
- Advisor, Best Graduate Student Paper Award in Guidance, Navigation & Control, AIAA SciTech Forum, 2015 and 2016.
- Distinguished Graduate Student Award for Excellence in Research -Doctoral, Texas A&M University, 2013
- Outstanding Achievement Award in Dynamics & Control, Aerospace Engineering, Texas A&M University, 2013
- Amelia Earhart Fellowship, Zonta International Foundation, 2011
- Member, AIAA Guidance, Navigation & Control Technical Committee, 2012-present.
- Member, IEEE/SAE Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee, 2014-present.
- Member, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2008-present.
- Member, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, 2012-present.
For more information