Department Graduation 2017
The William E. Boeing Department of Aeronautics & Astronautics will celebrate the class of 2017 on the evening of Friday, 6/9/2017.
A&A Department Graduation 2017
Museum of Flight
Friday, 9 June 2017
6:00 pm (Doors Open)
Heather Ross (BSAA, '85)
2017 UW A&A Distinguished Alumna
Alexis Harroun (BSAA, '17)
Zhengtang Yang (MSAA, '17)
Who can Participate: All students completing their degree (BSAAE, MSAA, MAE, MAE-CMS, and PhD) Autumn 2016 through Summer 2017, are eligible and encouraged to participate in the ceremony.
Cap & Gown:
- All participating students are required to wear the cap and gown appropriate to the degree awarded.
- Business Casual attire should be worn under the gown.
- Cap & Gown orders must be submitted by 5/21/2017.
RSVP & Ticketing for A&A Department Celebration:
- Guest tickets are sold out. No further tickets are anticipated to come available.
- If you have tickets that you no longer need, please consider making them available to your classmates who might still want a seat for a loved one.
"Big Commencement": The main University of Washington Commencement ceremony will be held at 1:30pm on Saturday, 10 June 2017, at Husky Stadium.
- Registering through the UW Commencement website is in addition to registering for the UWAA department celebration.
- Please be sure to register for that event as well.
2017 Graduation Planning Committee
- Riley Harris, AIAA Jr. President
- Alexis Harroun, AIAA Sr. President
- Adam Tahir, GPSS Senator
- Zhengtang "ZT" Yang, Graduate Student Rep.
- Stanley Choi, Undergraduate Adviser
- Ed Connery, Dir. of Academic Services
- Leah Panganiban, Graduate Adviser