Information for Students
What Project Should I Choose?
Students are encouraged to consider a variety of factors when indicating their project preference. Some guiding questions to help with your decision include:
- Which subject area are you particularly interested in (aeronautics vs. astronautics)?
- Which research area are you particularly interested in (controls, fluids, plasmas, structures)?
- What skill sets do you possess that will be helpful in the project?
- What skill sets do you want to develop via the project?
- Which projects do you feel you could most contribute and learn from?
- What are your career goals?
How do I Apply for for a Project?
Students must submit a senior capstone application by 5pm on FRI, NOV 3, 2017. This packet must include:
Applications should be submitted as ONE SINGLE PDF file via the drop box provided via your UW e-mail address.
Please do not email applications to the advisers or faculty. Only applications submitted via the catalyst drop box will be reviewed. Students not submitting an application by the deadline may be limited to participation in the large team projects.